Telecom Billing Operations Software
Many Telcos are now aware that their success in market is beyond connectivity and they need to bring innovation in their business models to deliver better customer experience and optimise business operations
STL’s Telecom Billing has the capability to bring agility and scalability in customer management and business operations model and help Telcos gain competitive edge over the new age digital service providers
STL billing software offering is based on DAWN approach, let us understand what does it mean for Telcos
- Devops: - Agile delivery practise for faster deployment of business critical applications
- Analytics: - Intelligence driven decision making
- Web-Scale: - Zero touch deployment with auto-scale of application
- Network Software: - Driving effeciency at various stages including network roll-out, design, and monitoring
Telecom Billing Products includes various customer platforms driving better engagement and service management
- Wi-Fi Service Management platform is a future-ready platform comprising Authentication (EAP SIM/AKA & non-EAPSIM), Billing, Captive Portal, Location-aware Services, Subscriber Analytics, Mobile App and Integration with Mobile Core.
- Business Support System is a next gen platform built using micro-service architecture, this platform helps Telcos to launch innovative offerings in the market combining both retail and partner billing.
- Policy Control & Charging is a platform based on web-scale architecture which reduces the network load and optimise resource utilisation while improving response time
- Billing and Revenue Management is a platform which delivers an end-to-end billing solution. It also offers mediation and provisioning, convergent billing, invoicing, and partner management