STL dAAA is a pre-integrated platform that allows operators with a wider choice, greater flexibility, and facilitates tighter product integration and addresses a wide range of access networks. It centrally manages the authentication of subscribers, devices & authorises them for appropriate level of service and ensures reliable accounting of usage. dAAA can be deployed as a centralised AAA for a comprehensive set of networks such as LTE, 3G, 4G, WiMAX, GPRS, EDGE, EV-DO, CDMA2000 1x,UMTS, WiFi, Dial-up/ISDN, and VoIP/NGN, DSL, Cable, FTTX or as standalone for each services. Read More..
dAAA is access-agnostic, carrier grade AAA that competently manages the busiest of networks and easily scales to accommodate growing business needs. STL dAAA, a robust Authentication Authorization and Accounting (AAA) server, is an essential requirement to bolster the growth that comes with the launch of new services for an increasing subscriber base. At present, it supports 10K concurrent sessions scalable and expandable to more than 1 million concurrent sessions.
STL Digital Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (dAAA) offers a flexible framework to CSP's for Diameter and RADIUS stack. It is compliant to the latest 3GPP/3GPP2, IPV4 & IPV6, WiFi, WiMAX NWG specifications with approved standards of IETF, ETSI, ANSI and other governing communication standards.
- 150+ deployments globally
- Configurable Service Flow
- Supports multiple business models
- Broad multi-vendor interoperability
- Ubiquitous AAA for multiple networks
- Carrier Grade scalability and reliability
- RADIUS, Diameter & RDBMS Server integration
- N, N+1, N+N, N+M and Active-Passive Architectures
- Built in support for RADIUS & Diameter eliminates need for custom mediation solution
- Single Touch Webscale deployment - Helm-based, database automation and REST API calls Read Less..