Aging networks creates several challenges including less revenue, high failure rates, lack of standardization, interoperability & security of networks. Legacy networks limit the ability to respond to changing customer expectation and reducing the business opportunities
Our Approach of resolving: Introducing STL NetMode - End to End integrated hyper converged network
A unique network modernization solution comprises of building networks connecting users to the data processing layer at DC. It is a combination of access layer connecting to the users with two separate identities, namely software defined wireless, software defined fixed access; aggregating at the converged MPLS network and connecting to the Hyperscale DC for processing & storing data.
Once the network is built, it is imperative to maintain security at all the layers and to monitor & manage the entire network, application layer plays a key role. The solution has the capability to design & build an end to end network.
Five main building blocks of Network Modernization Solution are
1. Software Defined Access: Automates user and device policy for any application across the wireless (Software-Defined Radio, Network in a Box) and Fixed Access (Ethernet and FTTx Mantra)
2. Hyper Converged Core: Creation of a core transport network of OTN/DWDM with an overlay of software defined routing based MPLS network
3. Hyperscale Data Centre: Creating a network mesh of interconnected data centres, cloud service providers and internet exchanges which is managed by an orchestration platform and our expertise in data design engineering
4. Applications: Suite of applications hosted over agile & scalable Data Center, powered by advanced technologies such as IoT, AI, analytics and automation to ensure robust business performance and maintain compliance and reporting.
5. Cyber Security: A full suite to secure end to end cyber infrastructure, threat lifecycle management solution enabling mitigation of cyber threats and attacks across end user, network, data centre, cloud and application layers.