There are no upcoming events.
STL is a proud sponsor at the Wireless Global Virtual Congress. Catch us live in a webinar series – The Public Wi-Fi Story: Next Chapter on the 8th July from 12 PM EST; 9 AM PST.
How are retailers, hotels, cities and enterprises leveraging developments in Wi-Fi to grow business, increase customer intelligence and monetize. Listen to eminent industry speaker’s talk about:
- Big data – driving the customer engagement experience
- How AI driven solutions are delivering for retail?
- OpenRoaming – driving the adoption of HS2.0 and enhancing the customer experience for hospitality
- Connected cities
- How is the Public WiFi story evolving in 2020?
STLescope 2020 is a virtual investors meet that discusses and shares STL’s strategic and financial priorities for FY 21-23. Come witness the future of digital networks as we look through the STLescope for our vision 2023
Defcom 2019 – Communications as a Decisive Catalyst for Jointness’
In line with our unwavering alignment with GoI’s vision through various initiatives in taking our country’s digital networks – beyond tomorrow, we are showcasing solutions that can take our defence forces to digital supremacy.
Witness us exhibit the power of technology in enabling a world-class defence ecosystem at booth number 2 at Defcom 2019
STL Showcase :
1. Networks of tomorrow: We bring to you our latest technology solutions in the Wireless and Wireline domain. These solutions are customised to meet the requirement of our Defence forces with primary focus on helping them achieve digital supremacy in the network space
2. Securing our critical infrastructure with Sensron+: Sensron+ is a Make in India solution stack which is totally integrated for securing our critical infrastructure. It employs a combination of hybrid sensing, technology-enabled surveillance and monitoring to deliver a 3600 situational awareness and highly secure & intrusion-proof borders and critical establishments
3. AI, ML and Cybersecurity Solution: Our AI & ML offering includes a completely in-house developed tool – Speech to Text – that is designed to help our forces at borders and joint exercises. Our next offering is a full suite of Make in India Cyber Security solution that is tailor-made for our defence ecosystem to secure our digital frontier. Our latest analytics solution – Intellza – which is developed in India, provides predictive analytics for threat vectors and caters to the growing need of our defence forces.