Evolving ecosystems with advanced compute
power require major changes in the foundations
that provide the volume of data needed to keep
them running. The digital transformation, driven
by Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, IoT
require massive data sets to drive their
respective applications. In an ever-expanding
digital India, with 4G progressing towards 5G,
the Indian telecom sector has undergone a
complete transformation with free voice calling
and data applications gaining prime
There is an emerging need of a solution to
connect these cities at much faster pace than
ever before. Catering to the requirements of
ultra-high speed broadband enabling HD TV,
3D Gaming, movies-on-demand, surveillance
systems and much more. There is definitely a
need which emerges out for one-of-a-kind
solution that enhances last mile connectivity
like never before.
Sterlite Tech’s smarter FTTH Plug and Play Passive Solution is designed to enable faster and reliable connectivity, which helps operators to provide broadband connectivity to Homes in the shortest possible deployment time in high-rise and medium rise building scenario.
The key technical attributes of this solution
- Easily withstand stringent outside environment: IP-65 Rated
- Overcome sharp bends: uses Bend Insensitive G.657 BOW-LITE series of ﬁbre reducing signal losses by 10-20 times.
- Protects Slacks from outside damage: store 30mtr cable inside box.
- Independent of field splicing: Factory terminated tested ends ensure low insertion loss.
- Rodents Protected: Highly flexible, spiral armoured cables with predesigned lengths
- Resource Optimisation: 50% reduction in FRT team for deployment
- Supply Chain Management: Predefined kit for desired cluster sizes
Ease of Operations
- Flexibility: solution installable at walls/poles
- Semiskilled team can install it: Reduction of Technical Skills requirement on field
Vodafone intended to launch ultra-high speed fibre
FTTH Broadband with an expected speed of 70
MBPS to 1 GBPS. It also planned to oer services of
Vodafone fibre to start with, in order to encourage
the deployment and demonstrate practical benefits.