Elitecore has been named by Gartner as “Cool Vendors” in Communications Service Provider Operational and Business Infrastructure, 2012 Report. Most of us associate “cool” with rap artistes, sports athletes, movie stars, German cars, French wines, Italian clothing, Japanese cameras, American TV shows and British accents. A corporation earns the right to label itself cool when it has gained a substantial mindshare among key stakeholders.
To see how Elitecore, with over a decade of experience in the OSS/BSS industry, measures itself in the barometer of coolness, it’s important to discuss the attributes which differentiate us
• Future ready platform IP-based business models – whether it is through Policy Manager, Charging Gateway/Interconnect or Wi-Fi service management platform
• Flexibility to offer modular or end-to-end, preintegrated solutions
• Complement our strengths in BSS with knowledge of packet core technology to offer an integrated platform-based approach aimed at addressing CSPs’ business needs for broadband data management and personalization
• Ability to support complex deployment models comprising legacy and IP environments.
• Our offerings which can be taken to market much more quickly Enabling easy integration with new partners in the ecosystem to develop flexible business models for operators
There is also the subtle advantage of being a young, dynamic player in the industry.
To know more, Read our press release
*Source: Gartner, “Cool Vendors in Communications Service Provider Operational and Business Infrastructure, 2012” by Norbert J. Scholz, Martina Kurth, Kamlesh Bhatia, Mentor Cana, 24 April 2012
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness